ELEMENTARY TEACHING POSITIONS AT A CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Full-Time
Seoul International Christian Academy (SICA), Seoul, Korea, Republic of
|About this job:||
Seoul International Christian Academy (SICA), located in Seoul, South Korea is a classical Christian school and is seeking a well-qualified and experienced teachers for the 2020-2021 school year. Priority will be given to an applicant who understands and can implement the hallmarks of classical Christian education. Please see http://sicakorea.org for more information.
– Kindergarten English + Grade 1 Assistant Teacher
– Elementary Homeroom Teacher
– Elementary PE Teacher (Part-Time or Full)
Condition and Benefits
– Salary: Determined based on your experience and credentials
– Severance and Standard National Insurance Plan and Pension (Full Time Positions)
– 8 weeks paid vacation
For more information on classical Christian school, please see https://classicalchristian.org/.
How to apply
Step 1: Send your required documents to email@example.com
– Cover Letter, Resumé, A brief essay describing your faith
– Two references – one from a recent supervisor or employer and one from your church pastor.
Step 2: Interview + 20 min demo lesson: (Recorded demo lesson is replaceable if the candidate cannot make it to an on-site interview)
Start Date: Aug 2020
Working Hours: M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org