Government Sponsored Teaching Program Government Sponsored Teaching Program Full-Time
Government Sponsored Teaching Program, Anhui Province, China
|About this job:||
Please note that this teaching program is sponsored by the following P.R.C Government Departments:
• Anhui Province State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs (Anhui – SAFEA)
Due to Government legislation – all candidates MUST meet the following requirements.
• Uk, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South African PASSPORT.
This P.R.C Anhui Provincial Government sponsored program, has been set up in response to directives from The Central Education Ministry in Beijing. These central Government edicts require improvements, modernisation and the implementation of international standards in foreign teacher employment throughout China.
1. All Schools are selected and approved by the Anhui Education Bureau & Anhui State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs (SAFEA).
2. Contract terms, conditions, working hours, accommodation standards are set by the Anhui Education Bureau & Anhui State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs (SAFEA).
3. 24hr English speaking Helpline is operated by authorised personnel from the Anhui Education Bureau & Anhui State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs (SAFEA).
4. 7 day training and orientation program is provided by authorised personnel
5. Professional Development and ongoing training is provided by authorised personnel from the Anhui Education Bureau & Anhui State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs (SAFEA).
6. Bi-Weekly mandarin lessons are included in the remuneration package however, these are provided by the local school and are NOT associated with the above Government departments.
7. Cultural Excursions to Anhui historical sites are organised for all successful candidates throughout the academic year.
To ensure all candidates are satisfied with the official authorisation and authenticity of this program, those meeting the official requirements will be provided with copies of the following, in case of complaint or issue:
• Anhui State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs authorisation license.
* That they are enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible
On behalf of the relevant staff and honoured Leadership of Anhui Education Bureau and Anhui State Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs, we would like to welcome all qualified candidates to apply to this program. We welcome all future International teacher candidates to learn more about Anhui history, culture and Chinese language.
Application deadline July 7th. Successful candidates should be available for video Interview from July 8th – July 15th, between Chinese times: 7am (GMT +8) to 9pm (GMT+8).
Salary is commensurate with Korean Government EPIK program and Japanese Government JET teaching program.
Please send CV including recent photograph and document copies to:
Please address all inquiries to Fiona at: