Midyear Openings in Kunshan, China (Shanghai metro area) Full-Time
Xing Kong School, Shanghai metro area, China
|About this job:||
To apply, send a resume and personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. English kindergarten homeroom teaching positions available.
Xing Kong Art Kindergarten offers strong support, pedagogical freedom, generous pay and a thriving team of expats. Kunshan City offers big city amenities and access mixed with “real China” experience.
Requirements: native speakers. Need teaching credential OR 2 years English teaching experience to qualify for work visa.
See more information below and at banyangloballearning.com/employment.
– Salary: 18,000 RMB per month. This is a very generous salary given the low cost of living in Kunshan, where a one bedroom apartment in a newly constructed building costs about $300 USD / 2000 RMB.
– Free apartment plus utilities located within 10-15 minutes walk from school
– Flight reimbursement of $1500 USD / 10,000 RMB
– Work visa assistance (must be qualified – from an English-speaking country, TEFL/TESOL, 2 years experience)
– Supplementary private health insurance. The work visa health insurance in China is pretty bare bones… we care about our teachers and want to make sure they have better coverage!
– Teach three classes – K1, K2 and K3 – for a total of 3 hours per day
– 2 hours of informal time spent with students each day
– On campus from 8am to 4pm daily including 75 minutes lunch and 1 hour prep/meeting time
– An original curriculum is provided, but freedom is given for teachers to bring in their own materials and expertise
– Start date as soon as work visa can be processed (about two months)
– Native English speakers from America, Canada, England, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand or English Commonwealth Nations
– University graduates with at least a Bachelor’s degree
– TESOL/TEFL certification and/or local teaching credential
– Teaching experience is preferred, but exceptions can be made for especially positive and motivated candidates
– People who are looking to grow and change in the way you can only if you live in a place like China, which can demand resilience, a positive attitude, and a spirit of adventure!
– Located about an hour outside Shanghai.
– Part of the largest metropolitan area in the world, but Kunshan is also about as sleepy as a city of 2 million people can be. Offers “real China” experience with big city amenities and access.
– Tree-lined streets, canals, bustling economy
– Pronounced “KWEN-SHAN”
– School is close to the bus depot, which gets you to Hongqiao Airport (with metro access to Shanghai) in 45 minutes
– Low cost of living