Teach in a Paradise in the South of Russia Full-Time
London Express, Stavropol, Russian Federation
|About this job:||
London Express is looking for fun, flexible, dynamic Native speaking English teachers to teach groups of students in Pyatigorsk and Yessentuki (Stavropol Region of Russia).
About the school
London Express is one of the most successful chain language schools originated in Russia with branches in all corners of this huge beautiful country. Over the course of 7 years London Express has built an immaculate reputation of an organization where every staff member is highly valued and cared for with utmost dedication.
London Express is not only Cambridge English authorised exam centre but also has become an authorised CELTA Training Centre approved by Cambridge University. The programmes and facilities of the school contribute to the most positive working experience ever. Teachers are equipped with every possible tool needed to create an effective class.
About the location
Pyatigorsk and Yessentuki are part of the famous Russian Mineral water resort (Caucasian Mineral Waters), the so-called Russian Vichy. Amazing surroundings coupled with terrific air quality make the region one of the most visited places for health tourists.
The economic situation and safety
– Teaching English in compliance with the existing programs
– Lesson preparation
– Controlling students’ educational progress
– Regularly assigning homework and providing constructive feedback to students
– Natives of the US, UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
– Master’s degree/Bachelor’s Degree
– TEFL, CELTA certificates are a good advantage
The job package
– A monthly salary of 1 000 dollars (solid) per approx. 156-160 ac.hours (45 min.) per month
– Accommodation (shared/subsidised)
– A yearly paid 4-week vacation Official work-visa support
– Meeting at the airport on arrival
– Covered relocation expenses (since teaching hours may occur within 15-20 km from the head office)
– Free Internet access in the school
– Free coffee, tea, sugar
– Academic support (including an induction period without salary reduction)
– Paid overtime teaching hoursTo learn more about the School and the staff, please follow the links below:
If you would like to learn more about living and working here firsthand, our teachers will be happy to answer your questions.
If you are interested in applying please feel free to send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team!