University Teaching Position in Seoul Full-Time
Lambton College, Seoul, Korea, Republic of
|About this job:||
Hansung University in Seoul, South Korea, is hiring a well-qualified and responsible native English speaking instructor, who will be a full-time (non-tenure track) staff member in the department of General English Education, Hansung University, starting in the month of March, 2019.
1. Qualifications: MA or higher degree holders.
2. Contract Period: Mar 1, 2019 – Feb 28, 2020 and renewable
3. Teaching Obligation: Minimum 15 lecture hours per week
4. Payment: 2,800,000 KRW per month (before tax)
5. Housing: Free housing minus utilities can be provided if any vacant school house is available. Otherwise, 300,000 KRW for housing subsidy will be paid.
6. Vacation: Two month-paid vacation per semester
7. Required Documents:
Please submit your application form first by e-mail to email@example.com, which should be followed by all the required documents via regular mail to the following address no later than December 19th (Wed), 2018.
Should you have any questions, please call us at 02-760-5935 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.